Living alone is bliss, but nowadays this often means a little discomfort. Small apartments and narrow spaces are part of ordinary life of most people who like to live by themselves. However, a tiny apartment doesn’t need to be a constant reminder of its own small size. Decor is the key upgrade your home and make it all more homely, and looking bigger than it actually is.
Here are some tips to make your apartment look bigger.
- Add some posters/pictures on the wall. It will make the ceilings look higher (and your walls more colorful!).
- Add candles, aroma is always a good idea to set the mood.
- Put up bookshelves. It makes a room automatically more intimate, and coziness is key to a great evening in your nook.
- Add a rug. Rugs can mix up colors in a room. Also, it gives depth to the floor.
- Put up some curtains. It makes a room look more mellow and loving.
- Collect items from trips and memories, and display them. Don’t overdo it, though — always keep an eye out for balance in decorating.
- Don’t be afraid to move the furniture around sometimes! The best arrangements might be just there within a little experimenting 😉
Check the gallery to find some extra decor ideas!